Central & Easter n Europe continues to be one of the most attractive regions globally for running clinical trials. With its substantial pool of patients, centralized healthcare system and highly motivated investigators it still offers time, cost and quality advantages over other territories.
This event will build upon our previous meetings by examining in detail the current clinical landscape impacting clinical trials in the CEE & CI S region, dealing with longstanding regulatory obstacles, site selection and performance hurdles, approaches to ensure the quality and integrity of data and improving understanding of clinical trials amongst the regionâ€™s population. Particular attention will also be given to the continuing barriers to improvements in EU member states as well as Russia, Ukraine and the Balkan regions via focused conference sessions.
NextLevel Pharma’s “Clinical Site Partnerships in Central & Easter n Europe” event is the only meeting which provides the opportunity to participate in 1 on 1 partnering sessions enabling trial sponsor companies, CROs, clinical solution providers, and sites themselves to meet with one another to discuss potential partnerships.
- Learn how CEE can consolidate its position as a highly productive region for clinical research.
- Hear fresh perspectives from Ministries of Health, ethics committees, clinical research associations, patient organisations and sites as well as sponsor companies on how to improve the regionâ€™s clinical research infrastructure.
- Gain vital local knowledge and improve relationships by hearing from sites directly via presentations and partnering meetings.
- Develop your approach to train, motivate and support clinical teams in these specific regions.
- Case study presentations from experts with focus also given to Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and the Balkans.
- Lear n and implement the most efficient partnership model in CEE to maximise the performance of your clinical partners.
- Partner with the leading clinical solution providers operating in CEE/CIS in our exclusive 1-on-1 partnering sessions
- Network and build the contacts & relationships you need at NextLevel Pharma â€™s very popular & entertaining networking dinner.
Who will benefit:
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Organisations:
Global / European / Regional / Country Heads of Outsourcing, Business Development, Clinical Operations, Clinical Development, Contract Management, Risk Management, R&D Sourcing, Vendor Relationship and Purchasing
CROs & Clinical Solution Providers:
CEOs, Business Development Directors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers and Country Managers from the region
Principal Investigators, Co-Investigators, Study Co-Coordinators, Study Nurses and others involved in Clinical Research
To request the full agenda please follow the link:
For Booking Information:
Tel: +421 232 662 621
Fax: +421 232 662 622