SpecialÂ Going to MeetÂ Discount: Register now and receive 25% off (save up to $800)
Register online atwww.BioNetworkEast.com or call 646-200-7530. Mention Booking Code: 10840.004XZ587.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
March 15-17, 2010
Eden Roc, A Renaissance Resort and Spa
Miami Beach, FL
The following speakers are already committed to attending Bionetwork East:
- David H. Donabedian, PhD, MBA, Vice President, Strategic Alliances, US CEEDD, GSK
- Laura Pierce, Vice President, Alliance Management, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Carlos Garrido, Finance Director , Head of Strategic Planning and Business Development South America, AstraZeneca
- Bill Bertrand, Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Compliance Officer,Â MedImmune
- Michael Lytton, EVP Business Development,Â Biogen Idec Inc
- Graham Brazier, VP, Therapeutic and Commercial Transactions,Â BMS
- Michael Leonetti; Head, Health Care Partnerships, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mark A. Miller, Vice President of Corporate Business Development, Eli Lilly
- Adelene Perkins, President and Chief Business Officer, Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- Reid Leonard, Vice President External Licensing and Business Development,Merck
- Jules Musling, VP,Â Johnson & Johnson
- Jennifer Tegfeldt, Director Business Initiatives & Strategies, Genzyme
View the full speaker list
Access the agenda
Year on year, your colleagues – the thought leaders and key decision makers in the Pharma space – come together at BioNetwork to meet with their peers in a casual setting and discuss the substantive issues impacting your industry.
You asked and we listened: This year’s BioNetwork will feature a host of new networking formats. Check out our website soon for more information.
Improved one-to-one partnering software and onsite facebook!Networking is made easier than ever before, thus facilitating tactical relationships between speakers and attendees.
If you are not serious about strategic growth through partnerships, this is not the event for you.Â However, if you are a senior-level decision maker who is committed to growth through meaningful partnerships you cannot afford to miss this event.
More networking opportunities, more case studies, and more senior-level executive participation – BioNetwork East is the must partnering event for spring 2010.
RegisterÂ by 1/29 with booking codeÂ 10840.004XZ587 to get 25% off the final pricing tier.
3 Easy Ways to Register
Call Carly Smiga at 646.200.7530
Sponsorship opportunities always sell out. For sponsorship and speaking opportunities contactÂ Ariel BorkowskyÂ at email@example.comÂ or call 646-200-7476.
- All discounts are taken off the full conference price. No two discounts or offers can be combined.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
- Discount cannot be applied to previously booked registrations.