Archive for the ‘Spain’ Category
Monday, September 27th, 2010
Phase IV clinical trials are one the fastest growing areas of clinical research. Such post-marketing studies are becoming increasingly important as regulatory agencies demand more long-term data which proves efficacy, safety and quality. Furthermore, a key driver is the demands of health technology assessors and payers and their need for evidence-based economic data, again over the long-term. However, as post-marketing studies tend to be more commercial in nature, successfully planning and implementing them can be a major challenge, especially in terms of motivating investigators and recruiting patients who may already have access to the latest medications
The event will provide the latest and most valuable, real-life experiences in post-marketing studies, their benefits and challenges. It will be an ideal opportunity for benchmarking and networking with the experts.
- Gain access to the latest methodologies and real-life cases in the field.
- Explore how market leaders are improving data accuracy.
- Balancing conflicting scientific, regulatory & marketing needs.
- Learn more about comparative studies and their value for drug safety.
- Understand how key figures are affecting future trends and standards.
- Understand regulatory / ethical priorities.
- Find out how phase IV studies & observational research are being outsourced and how industry players are selecting the right partners.
Who will benefit?
Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies Vice Presidents, Directors & Managers of: Medical Affairs, Epidemiology, Clinical Development & Operations, Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance, Data Management, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Outsourcing
Solution Providers: CROs, EDC & Data Management, Clinical Software, Market Access & Health Outcomes Consultancies
Academics & Doctors: Epidemiology, Principle Investigators, Primary Care
Government: Ministries of Health, Regulatory & Health Technology Assessment Agencies
To request the full agenda please follow the link:
For Booking Information contact:
Tel: +421 232 660 382
Fax: +421 232 660 397
Sunday, April 26th, 2009
The high-rise Princesa Sofia Gran Hotel is located in the Diagonal financial district of Barcelona, Spain. For Organizers in search of conference venues, Sofia Hotel offers 26 function rooms, adaptable spaces suitable for all types of events, from small groups to groups of up to 1,200 delegates. All function rooms boast of natural light (except rooms on the 1st and 2nd floors ) and excellent customer service support.
Contraste restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine in three dining areas. A la carte, buffet and set menu options are available. The ground-floor restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can have their drinks in the hotel’s indoor bar and poolside bar.
Another feature that sets Princesa Sofia Gran Hotel apart is its Spa & Wellness Centre with 2000m2 dedicated to treatments and programmes designed for individual needs plus a Fitness Centre, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Massage, Outdoor Swimming Pool & Solarium.
With these and more, your guests can look forward to a stimulating and enriching experience attending the conference
For Business & Event
- 24-hour front desk
- Audio-visual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Conference room(s)
- Dry cleaning service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Meeting rooms (small groups)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
Princesa Sofia Gran Hotel Barcelona
Monday, April 20th, 2009
As a member of Goingtomeet you can take advantage of a 20% discount
if you book by 29th of April 2009
Aries Forth’s Strategic Gas Storage and Security of Supply Conference will address the economics and planning of new storage facilities as well as the technical challenges faced while building them. It will also look to the future of the gas landscape of Europe. You will hear a holistic approach to gas storage from the technical issues to the strategic place of gas storage in the marketing and trading environment.
- Appraise the current situation of security of gas supply in Europe & the future outlooks
- Benefit from gas storage investments on cross-border European gas markets
- Explore the best approaches for buying & selling gas storage capacities
- Take a road to financing new gas storage projects during the credit crunch
- Compare national regulations and how they influence gas storage investments â€“overview of the countries of Central, Eastern, South and Northern Europe
Our panel of speakers invited includes:
- Paul Hallas, Director of Gas Supplies, CENTRICA ENERGY
- Rick Lorio, CEO, CONTINENTAL GAS STORAGE
- Bjorn Denninger, Head of Gas Division, ENERGYNET.DK
- Dr Jan Von Drathen, Head of Gas Disptach, EON ENERGY TRADING
- Cristobal Burgos-Alonso, Energy Advisor DG TREN, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- Martina Krizmanich, Gas Storage Analyst, E-CONTROL
- Juan Albas Rio, Director of Regulatory Affairs, ENDESA
- Leslie Palti, Energy Journalist, ENERGY INTELLIGENCE
- Bertan Atalay, CFO, CONTINENTAL GAS STORAGE
- Michael Kreuz, Gas Storage Manager, OMV Gas
- And many othersâ€¦
Who will attend?
ARIES FORTHÂ´s forums are highly effective in uniting top level decision makers, key note speakers from Blue Chip Corporations. Delegates will be drawn from:
- Gas Distribution and Storage
- Gas Sourcing and Organisation
- Gas Operations
- Business Development
- Marketing and Sales
- Commercial Operations
- Gas Infrastructure
- Gas Supplies
- Business Analysis
- Gas Upstream, Downstream and Midstream
- Natural Gas
- Planning and Control
In order to take advantage of the discount,
Contact Anais Donnee at Aries Forth
T: (0034) 93 215 92 98
F: (0034) 93 488 36 35