How important is it for you to plan, design, write and deliver less complex clinical protocols?
NextLevel Pharma is organising a timely meeting which will provide essential perspectives from all stakeholders interested in improving protocol design to maximise clinical objectives without compromising on operational feasibility and simplicity.
Balancing scientific, regulatory & ethical requirements with operational feasibility
( 27th-28th April 2009, Bratislava, Slovakia)
By attending this event you will:
- Understand the doâ€™s and donâ€™ts in design practicalities.
- Obtain aÂ clearer view on inconsistent regulations and impediments.
- Get aÂ global perspective on study delays owning to poor protocol design.
- Be prepared for evolving regulatory challenges such as risk management measures designed into the protocol at the begining.
- Learn from expert case studies on how to maximise data benefits from your end points and secondary end points.
- Enhance your view on scientific colaboration and the pitfalls of poor communication and mutual understanding.
- Pfizer, USA- Director Global Outcomes Research
- Biogen-Idec, USA- Associate Director, Neurology
- Gilead, UK- Senior Clinical Programme Manager
- OctoPlus, Netherlands- Chief Medical Officer
- GenVec, USA- Vice President, Clinical Operations
- TEVA Pharma, Germany- Director Clinical Research
- MannKind Corporation, USA- Vice President, Experimental Pharmacology
- Astellas Pharma Europe- Associate Clinical Research Director
- European Medical Writers Association, EMWA- President
- University of East Anglia, UK- Manager Clinical Research and Trials Unit
- Medical University Vienna, Austria- Professor and Head of Clinical Pharmacology
- Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute, Czech Republic
- University of Tempere Medical School, Finland- Director, Vaccine Research Center
- Barts and the London Trust, NHS, UK- Research Governance and GCP Manager
- MDC Partners, Belgium- Partner
- ACM-Pivotal Global Central Laboratory, UK- Laboratory Director
Together, they will deliver knowledge, expertise, insights, opinions, facts and data that can add strategic intelligence and real-value to your business.
To request the agenda, registration form and to learn more about this event, please follow the link:
In case you have any problems with link, please contact me directly and I will send the agenda to you immediately.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
ph: +421 2 3266 2621
fax: +421 2 3266 0395