The ability to accurately predict adverse events related to areas like cardiology, nephrology, neurology, haematology and hepatology is extremely exciting. Validated safety biomarkers provide the opportunity for smarter and earlier decision making in R&D, meaning project â€žkillâ€œ decisions are made quicker, later-stage projects become less risky and hundreds of millions of dollars can be saved.
This conference will summarise what are the most innovative recent scientific developments and the most promising regulatory initiatives, as well as providing a platform for partnering amongst the pharma, biotech, diagnostics and academic sectors.
- Understand the regulatory requirements to demonstrate safety through biomarkers.
- Make partnerships and alliances with biomarker R&D experts.
- Gain access to the latest successful biomarker development case studies.
- Review multi-stakeholders perspectives: pharma, regulators, research institutes, academia & solution providers.
- Learn how to integrate biomarker knowledge in monitoring safety in drug development to reduce risk.
- Identify and understand better, advanced cardiac, renal, hepatological and neurological risk markers.
- Discover cutting-edge approaches for identification and development of new markers.
Who will benefit:
Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Diagnostic & Academic research organisations:
CEOs / Vice-Presidents / Heads / CSOs / Managers / Professors and Scientists involved in: R&D, drug safety & pharmacovigilance, biomarker discovery/validation, molecular diagnostics, pharmacogenomics/genetics/
Solution providers & consultants:
CEOs, Business Development, Senior Consultants, Regional Heads
To request the full agenda please follow the link:
For Booking Information:
Tel: +421 232 662 621
Fax: +421 232 660 395