Exploring the commercial viability of therapies for genetically-defined markets
(Brussels, Belgium, 21st-22nd April, 2009)
How important is it for you to develop a deeper understanding of how to build a profitable business model in personalised medicine?
NextLevel Pharma is organising the only meeting looking at how to realise the full commercial potential of personalised healthcare and how to achieve pricing and reimbursement for such drugs and diagnostics. This is not another scientific event.
Find your reasons to Attend:
- Gain a complete understanding and overview of the economic and business realities and potential of personalised healthcare today and in the future.
- Find out if blockbuster strategy is alive or dead in the eyes of market, payers and health technology assessors.
- Determine the real market value of personalised medicines and companion diagnostics in terms of how much payers are willing to invest in such innovation.
- Understand the pricing and reimbursement strategies of pharma and diagnostics companies to gain market access to their innovative products in this field.
- Understand how to design a commercially-viable business model for both drugs and companion diagnostics.
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, USA- Associate Director
University of California at Berkley, USA- Chief Correspondent for National Public Radio Talk’s “Biotech Nation” Director, The Center for Life Science Policy
Personalized Medicine Coalition, USA- Executive Director
Bayer- AG- Governmental Affairs Manager
Astrazeneca, USA – Global Director, Business Development, Personalized Medicine (invited)
DNA-Guide, Sweden- CEO
NHS Innovations London- Head of Health Outcomes Unit
Diaceutics, UK- CEO
Hogan & Hartson LLP, Belgium- Partner
Vision Healthcare Consultancy Ltd, UK- CEO
RTI Health Solutions- Vice President Global Pricing & Reimbursement Practice
..and many more!!!Â
Together, they will deliver knowledge, expertise, insights, opinions, facts and data that can add strategic intelligence and real-value to your business.
To request the agenda, registration form and to learn more about this event, please follow the link:
In case you have any problems with link, please contact me directly and I will send the agenda to you immediately.
RISK-SHARING & VALUE-BASED
PRICING & REIMBURSEMENT SCHEMES
Achieving preferential market-access through innovative agreements with payers
(Brussels, 23rd-24th April, 2009)
ph: +421 2 3266 2621
fax: +421 2 3266 0395