April 1&2, Dubai UAE
Senior practitioners will meet for the premier customer experience event in MENA region. The meeting will provide the best practical tips in terms of effective CEM initiatives from Asia, Europe, and USA. Join this forum to exchange ideas, compare various approaches and learn how to make your program embedded in your company’s DNA.
Growing competition in the GCC region is encouraging the biggest players to become more customer-centric. But there is still a lot to be done, as there is a considerable dissatisfaction among customers when it comes to service standards. By managing the customer experience more rigorously, companies can maintain quality while still saving money.
This conference is a must for anyone who is developing a customer experience programme Head of Strategic Projects, Royal London
Outstanding speaker line-up includes
* Johann Schradt, Director Customer Experience Assurance, DU – UAE
* Kevin Goodburn, Head of Customer Service and Experience, BankMuscat Oman
* Mark Grieves, Head of Customer Experience, Group Quality & Service Excellence, OCBC Bank Singapore
* Jennifer Ames-Karreman, Customer Care Project Manager, Starbucks USA
Featured case studies:
* Differentiating with great Customer Experience by FedEx
* Building and sustaining a customer focused culture by Starbucks
* Structuring the sales & service in organizations to deliver a unique and rewarding CE by Aramex
* Integrating Voice of the Customer and building a business case for your CEM journey by Cablecom
* Designing and simplifying processes directly linked to the customer by Vodafone
* Redesigning customer journey to achieve the emotional engagement with your customers by Emirates
For more information, contact Susan Tabacko, Event Marketing Manager at email@example.com or call +421 376 969 211.