Energy Indaba 2011 will be held from the 1 to 3 March 2011, at the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. The conference continues to grow and has become the foremost forum for debating Africa’s energy solutions and focuses on: African power suppliers; alternative and renewable energies; oil and gas; the legal and regulatory framework, and investment opportunities in African energy projects. The exhibition has become a significant market-place for African and international stakeholders doing business in Africa’s energy sector.
Attend Energy Indaba 2011 and benefit from:
• Networking amongst more than 300 senior level energy sector experts and decision-makers planning and developing the 21st century energy requirements for Africa.
• Hearing from more than 50 expert speakers presenting the latest and best industry practice.
• Visiting over 100 leading energy suppliers showcasing the latest technologies, equipment and services.
• Reviewing policy and regulation, industry progress, and changing market trends.
Attend Energy Indaba 2011 and you will meet:
• Government & Municipality Representatives• African Utilities & African Ministers of Energy• Project Developers/Consultants / Analysts• Environmental Engineering• Equipment & Technology Solutions• Banks/Investors/Insurance• Energy representatives from the continent• Automotive & Transport• Green energy experts• Commodity Traders / agents & Brokers• Associations & Press
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Bridging the ENERGY gap in Africa
- Contact person: Information
- Event website: http://www.energyindaba.co.za/default.html