This event will examine in detail the opportunities in these unique markets which present the fastest global growth in clinical trials for timely, high-quality and cost-effective clinical development.
Experienced speakers will help you understand the differing cultural and other aspects which are essential for successful conduct of clinical trials, including establishing of strong business relationships and ensuring trialsâ€™ compliance with ICH GCP Guidelines.
* Understand the nuances of healthcare in Russia, India and China before conducting clinical trials in these relatively new locations.
* Learn how to overcome challenges like unethical trials, delays in trial approval, inappropriate protection of clinical data, lack of GCP, etc.
* Hear fresh perspectives from sponsor companies who have run clinical trials in the â€śclinical trial paradiseâ€? and benefit from their experience.
* Gain vital local knowledge by hearing updates on challenging clinical regulations.
* Case study presentations from experts active in the Russian Federation, India and China.
* Implement the most efficient partnership model in the clinical development to maximise performance of your CRO and clinical partners.
* Network and build the contacts & relationships you need at NextLevel Pharmaâ€™s very popular & entertaining networking dinner
Who will benefit?
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Organisations:
Global / Regional / Country Heads / VPs/ Directors / Managers of Clinical Development, Clinical Research, Clinical Operations, Patient Recruitment, Medical Affairs, Outsourcing, Contract Management, Risk Management, R&D Sourcing, Vendor Relationship and Purchasing, Clinical Study Managers, Senior CRAs
CROs, SMOs & Clinical Solution Providers:
CEOs, Business Development Directors, Product Managers, Marketing Managers and Country Managers from the region.
Professors, Investigators, Study Nurses
To request the full agenda please follow the link:
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Contact person:
- Event website: http://www.nextlevelpharma.com/events/view/emerging_superpowers_of_clinical_research
- Phone: +421 232 662 621
- Fax: +421 232 660 395