Human Resources is just not all about hiring and firing, but it has a lot more. HR can also be called as the backbone of a company. This is because retention, recruitment, job allocation, succession planning, whom to hire, when to hire and why to hire are crucial to this department. Due to massive expansion of the economy, there is more competition which has led to saturation in the market. New job opportunities created attracts the youth towards it leading to high rate of employee turn over every year.
Challenges in implementing effective Nationalization, retention as well as attraction of talents, succession planning and developing new leaders for future, aspects to be considered for effective implementation of strategies is all what 3rd Annual HR Strategies in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals forum is about and a lot moreâ€¦.. This year around, we have designed the conference in such a way that we discuss four crucial issues for the event, they are Talent management, Succession Planning, Recruitment and Retention and Organizational Development. These issues are put forward after working closely with the members of our advisory panel.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: Menas, IranOilGas, Arab Oil & Gas Magazine, OilandGas Josb Search, Data Media Systems
- Speakers: Mohammed Al Baâ€™thi (Vice President-Corporate Human Resources, SABIC), Rashid Annoon (Head of Human Resources Department, GASCO), Salim Al Barwani (Manager-Human Resources Division, Oman Refinery and Petrochemicals Company) and many more
- Contact person: Jacob Fleming Group
- Event website: http://www.jacobfleming.com/buxus/generate_page.php?page_id=1229
- Phone: +971 4 361 6112
- Fax: +971 4 366 1049