The 11th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD 2007) is a leading international conference in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, databases, statistics, knowledge acquisition and automatic scientific discovery, data visualization, causal induction and knowledge-based systems.
The conference calls for research papers reporting original investigation results and industrial track papers reporting real data mining applications and system development experience. The conference also solicits proposals focusing on specific new challenges and emergency issues of knowledge discovery and data mining, and calls for tutorials proposals focusing on crucial technologies of knowledge discovery and data mining.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: National Natural Science Foundation of China, Microsoft Research Asia, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Speakers: (To be announced)
- Contact person: Event Secretariat
- Event website: http://lamda.nju.edu.cn/conf/PAKDD07/