This webinar will provide a detailed information on the critical requirements of ISO 17025 and recommendations for cost effective implementation. You will learn steps towards laboratory accreditation and how to prepare for an ISO 17025 audit
Why Should You Attend:-
ISO 17025 is used by laboratories as a standard to develop and establish a Quality System and for the assessment by their clients or by third parties. The standard is also being used as a criterion for laboratory accreditation. ISO 17025 is applicable to all organizations performing tests and/or calibrations, regardless of the number of personnel or the extent of the scope of testing and/or calibration.
This webinar gives a detailed information on the critical requirements of ISO 17025 and recommendations for cost effective implementation.
For easy implementation, attendees will receive
- Laboratory Quality Manual: Template and examples
- ISO17025: Step-by-step implementation
Note: These complimentary hand-outs will be sent to customers on request. Please email email@example.com for these documents, stating your order number, and they will be emailed to you within 4 working days.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:-
- Benefits of ISO 17025.
- Management requirements.
- Technical requirements.
- Documentation requirements.
- Steps towards ISO 17025 laboratory accreditation.
- ISO 17025 and agencies, such as US FDA.
- Impact on Analytical Laboratories.
- Recommendations for implementation.
- Dealing with multiple quality systems.
- Preparation for an ISO 17025 Audit.
- Local and global resources.
For Registration :-
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: ComplianceOnline
- Speakers: Ludwig Huber
- Attendees: Food, environmental, chemical, clinical testing laboratories, QA managers and personnel, Documentation department
- Contact person: Referral
- Event website: http://bit.ly/ajDyk5
- Phone: +1-650-620-3915
- Fax: +1-650-963-2556