This webinar on Federal Campaign Finance Law will assist compliance officers and in-house counsel identify common campaign finance issues faced by corporations and trade associations in major election years.
Why Should You Attend:
Federal campaign finance law has become a very specialized and highly complex area. Companies ranging from small law and manufacturing firms to major Fortune 100 companies have grappled with compliance issue that have implicated both company programs and the actions of individual employees.
Particularly in light of the newly permitted corporate political activity under the Supreme Court's widely mis-reported decision in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, having appropriate political activity policies and guidance in place coming into a federal election year is vital to companies and associations of all sizes.
- Provide basic issue spotting for corporate political activity in 2012.
- Help corporate compliance officers and in-house counsel develop appropriate political activity policies.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Overview of federal campaign finance laws.
- Discussion of Corporate PAC Rules.
- Discussion of employee use of corporate facilities for political activity.
- Discussion of political fundraising or events at corporate functions or facilities.
- Discussion of Citizens United and its impact on the corporate world.
- Brief discussion of state campaign finance laws.
For Registration :-
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: ComplianceOnline
- Speakers: Jason Torchinsky
- Attendees: Human Resources, Senior Management, Compliance Officers, Small Business Owners
- Contact person: Referral
- Event website: http://bit.ly/IVSv2W
- Phone: +1-650-620-3915
- Fax: +1-650-963-2556