Clinical Trial Auditing - Identifying risks and building a more compliant and successful trial - Webinar By ComplianceOnlineJul 12,2012 - Jul 12,2012
Online Event, Palo Alto, California, United States
This Clinical trial auditing training will provide an understanding of how to conduct compliant and successful clinical trials by defining FDA clinical trial audit procedures, audit program, audit planning and audit preparation.
Why Should You Attend:
The field of GCP has rapidly evolved over the last few years and the requirements are getting tougher. Many companies find themselves unprepared for a clinical trial audit, either at a clinical site or their headquarters.
This course will help you to prepare early and help to prevent surprises when being audited. Learn to identify risks and handle them to build a more compliant and successful trial.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- What is clinical Audit?
- Audit Vs. Research.
- The Audit Cycle.
- Five stages of Clinical Audit.
- QA Program factors- implementing a program in place.
- What are the risks?
- What a sponsor and investigator need to know about FDA audit?
- Interactive case study to learn about audits.
- Tips for a successful study.
- Preparing for a site visit.
- Most common FDA violations/actions.
For Registration :-
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: ComplianceOnline
- Speakers: Madhavi Diwanji
- Attendees: Clinical Trial staff and management, Project Managers, Clinical Development
- Contact person: Referral
- Event website: http://bit.ly/jBAvgA
- Phone: +1-650-620-3915
- Fax: +1-650-963-2556