Overview: This course is designed to provide a microbiology-focused education about all aspects of water systems and how biofilm manages to thrive there. Prior microbiological education or training, though a plus, is not a requirement because engineers and other non-biologists also need this training if they are involved with any aspect of water systems. The instructor will provide the necessary background needed to understand this very important subject matter. This understanding is essential to the proper design, validation, operation, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, and excursion investigations of a high purity water system. Without this understanding, water system control consists of a set of rules that often don’t work and can cause very costly system downtime or even product recalls, and leaves the user without a clue as to what went wrong or how to effectively fix it so it doesn’t recur.
Seminar Content: India Seminar 2012 at Mumbai
Day 1 - 10th September 2012
- Lecture 1: What Makes Water Systems Have Microbial Quality Problems
- Lecture 2: Successful Sanitization Approaches for Trouble-Free Water Quality
- Lecture 3: Water System Validation by Logic Instead of Tradition
- Lecture 4: Implementing Changes to a Validated System
- Lecture 5: Reducing Water Microbial Excursions & Improving Investigations
Day 2 - 11th September 2012
- Lecture 6: Understanding and Controlling Endotoxin
- Lecture 7: Harmonizing vs. Optimizing Water Microbial Testing for System Quality Control
- Lecture 8: Microbial Enumeration Issues with High Purity Water Systems
- Lecture 10: What USP Does and Doesn't Say about PW,WFI, Pure Steam and Micro Issues.
Who Will Benefit
• Microbiology Laboratory Supervisors
• Analysts Responsible for Water Sampling
• Quality Assurance Personnel Responsible for Water System Deviation Management
• Regulatory and Compliance Professionals
• Process and Utility Engineers Responsible for Water System Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Excursion Mitigation
• Facility Engineers Responsible for Water System Design or Renovation
• Validation Personnel for Qualification
T.C. Soli, is a Ph.D. Microbiologist and President of Soli Pharma Solutions, Inc. (www.solipharmasol.com), and since becoming a full time consultant, has served consumer products and FDA-regulated industries with training and troubleshooting expertise covering water systems, sterilization, aseptic processing, microbiological and beta-lactam contamination control, microbiological laboratory operations, and has served as a pharmaceutical expert witness in several "contamination" litigations. Prior to full time consulting, he had 25 years of diverse "Big Pharma" operating company experience.
During his 31+ year career he has lectured extensively at conferences, authored numerous papers and recently written several book chapters related to water system microbiology for USP, PDA and ISPE publications. He is currently serving in his third five-year term on USP Expert Committees responsible for Pharmaceutical Waters through which he authored the complete rewrite of USP Chapter <1231> which many consider to be USP's "pharmaceutical water bible".
DATE AND VENUE:
10th and 11th September, 2012 at Mumbai
Conference Timings: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Price – Rs 22000
Toll free: 1800 425 9409
Phone number: +91 80-3221-3341 / +91 80-3247-3696 /
FAX : +91 80-2642-1483
NetZealous Services India Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, A, Block, Brigade Software Park,
Banashankari 2nd stage,
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: GlobalCompliancePanel
- Speakers: T.C. Soli, Microbiologist and President of Soli Pharma Solutions, Inc.
- Attendees: Microbiology Laboratory Supervisors,Analysts Responsible for Water Sampling, Regulatory and Compliance Professionals, Process and Utility Engineers Responsible for Water System Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Excursion Mitigation ,Facility Engineers R
- Contact person: Event Coordinator
- Event website: http://alturl.com/tsn85
- Phone: 800-447-9407
- Fax: 302-288-6884