Our past Energy Storage Forums in Asia (Beijing - Tokyo) and in Europe (Barcelona - Paris) attracted over 500 professionals from 20 countries (total of all events).
This year’s Forum aims to get deeper into the business case according to different applications by comparing different technologies including: Flywheel, Li-ion, CAES, Flow Battery, Hydrogen, Supercapacitors and new alternative technologies. We will explore topics on Energy Storage with Smart Grid, Government and Policy, Area Regulation, and the role of wind, solar and power electronics.
Confirmed speakers so far include: E.ON (Germany), GDF Suez (France), Enel (Italy), Terna (Italy), Dong Energy (Denmark), Vorarlberger (Austria), Torresol Energy (Spain), KEPCO (South Korea). These and other speakers will facilitate fruitful discussions from our unique interactive discussion format called “Building The Action Plan (BAP)”.
Download the latest programme: www.energystorageforum.com
Videos from our past events: http://www.youtube.com/user/EnergystorageForum
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: energy storage
- Sponsors: FIAMM, NEC, Man Diesel & Turbo
- Speakers: EDF, Enel, Department of Energy South Africa, EnBW, Kepco, EON, RWE, GDF Suez, Verbund, French Ministry Of Environment & Energy, Terna, Statkraft, Vorarlberger, UK Power Networks, Dong Energy, PNNL, Brattle Group, University of Nottingham, University of S
- Contact person: Emily Low
- Event website: http://www.energystorageforum.com/
- Phone: +6562430050
- Fax: +6562457232