Predictive Analytics World, June 25-26, 2012 in Chicago (http://www.pawcon.com/chicago/2012) is the business event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve two objectives:
Bigger wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
Broader capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
PAW Chicago’s program is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote addresses from: Bruno Aziza, Director, Worldwide Strategy Lead, Business Intelligence at Microsoft; Roger Craig, analytical Jeopardy! winner and CEO of Cotinga; and PAW Program Chair Eric Siegel, Ph.D. Special session from industry heavy-weight John Elder, CEO & Founder, Elder Research, Inc.
Case Studies: How the Leading Enterprises Do It
Predictive Analytics World focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. You can hear from the horse's mouth precisely how Fortune 500 analytics competitors and other top practitioners deploy predictive modeling, and what kind of business impact it delivers.
PAW's Chicago 2012 program is one of the richest and most diverse yet, featuring over 25 sessions across 2 tracks: 1) "All Audiences,” and 2) "Expert/Practitioner," -- so you can witness how predictive analytics is applied by Adobe, AlphaGenius, Accenture, Allstate, British Broadcasting Company, City of Chicago, eBay, Hewlett-Packard, Mazda, Microsoft, MTV Networks, Nielson, Nokia Siemens Networks, Paychex, Pfizer, Rebellion Research, Silicon Valley Bank, Telenor Denmark, Topsy, TTX (leading railway company), Western Union, A U.S. Special Forces, Wikipedia, a financial services enterprise, and a top global retailer.
HOT TOPICS AND ADVANCED METHODS: PAW Chicago’s agenda covers advanced predictive modeling methods, analytical traction, big data, blackbox trading, cloud analytics, customer retention, crowdsourcing, predictive analytics, data visualization, enterprise dynamics, enterprise-wide decisioning, financial services, fraud detection, healthcare analytics, HR analytics, insurance, market research, online marketing, open question answering, public sector applications, real estate market scoring, reliability modeling, risk management, segment analysis, social data for financial indicators, social media analytics, targeting marketing, telecom applications, telecommunications, text analytics, uplift (net lift) modeling, workplace behavior modeling, and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways.
WORKSHOPS: PAW also features a diverse range of full-day pre- and post-conference workshops that complement the core conference program.
Join PAW and access the premier keynotes, sessions, workshops, exposition, expert panel, live demos during "Lab session," networking coffee breaks, reception, birds-of-a-feather lunches, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.
Predictive Analytics World is the only conference of its kind, delivering vendor-neutral sessions across verticals such as banking, financial services, e-commerce, education, government, healthcare, high technology, insurance, non-profits, publishing, social gaming, retail and telecommunications.
And PAW covers the gamut of commercial applications of predictive analytics, including response modeling, customer retention with churn modeling, product recommendations, fraud detection, online marketing optimization, human resource decision-making, law enforcement, sales forecasting, and credit scoring.
Why bring together such a wide range of endeavors? No matter how you use predictive analytics, the story is the same: Predicatively scoring customers optimizes business performance. Predictive analytics initiatives across industries leverage the same core predictive modeling technology, share similar project overhead and data requirements, and face common process challenges and analytical hurdles.
"I came to PAW because it provides case studies relevant to my industry. It has lived up to the expectation and I think it's the best analytics conference I've ever attended!"
Shaohua Zhang, Senior Data Mining Analyst
"Hands down, best applied analytics conference I have ever attended. Great exposure to cutting-edge predictive techniques and I was able to turn around and apply some of those learnings to my work immediately. I've never been able to say that after any conference I've attended before!"
Jon Francis, Senior Statistician
Read more: Articles and blog entries about PAW can be found at pawcon.com/pressroom.php
VENDORS. Meet the vendors and learn about their solutions, software and service. Discover the best predictive analytics vendors available to serve your needs - learn what they do and see how they compare
COLLEAGUES. Mingle, network and hang out with your best and brightest colleagues. Exchange experiences over lunch, coffee breaks and the conference reception connecting with those professionals who face the same challenges as you.
GET STARTED. If you're new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there's no better place to get your bearings than Predictive Analytics World. See what other companies are doing, witness vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues and weigh your options!
For more information: predictiveanalyticsworld.com/chicago/2012
Registration: http://www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/chicago/register.php -- THREE WAYS TO SAVE:
1. Early Bird Registration by May 11, 2012 – Save up to $400.
2. Take $150 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: GTM150.
3. Save an additional $200 for each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time.
View the PAW overview video:
View the PAW Chicago Agenda at a glance:
What is predictive analytics? See the Predictive Analytics Guide: www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/guide
If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up at:
To sign up for the PAW group on LinkedIn, see:
Follow PAW on Twitter:
For inquiries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 798-3495.
ALL ANALYTICS EVENTS:
PAW Toronto: April 25-26, 2012 - www.pawcon.com/toronto
PAW Chicago: June 25-26, 2012 - www.pawcon.com/chicago
PAW Government: Sept 17-18, 2012 - www.pawgov.com
PAW Boston: Sept 30-Oct 4, 2012 - www.pawcon.com
Text Analytics World Boston: Oct 2-3, 2012 - www.tawcon.com
PAW Düsseldorf: November 6-7, 2012 - predictiveanalyticsworld.de
PAW London: November 27-28, 2012 - pawcon.com
PAW Videos: Available on-demand - www.pawcon.com/video
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Contact person: Conf Info
- Event website: http://www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/chicago/2012
- Phone: (717) 798-3495
- Tag: school course seminar class training education conference response modeling mass marketing direct mail direct marketing database marketing marketing analytics marketing models customer analytics database marketing analytics dma dmaconference direct marketing association direct marketing conference direct marketing association conference customer targeting customer profiling business analytics data analysis data analyst customer churn customer segmentation customer analytics customer prediction crm data mining business analytic business analytics business intelligence predictive analytics predictive modeling predictive intelligence data warehouses data warehousing customer modeling customer profiling kdd kdnuggets ai aritificial intelligence datamart datamarts data mart statistical modeling regression tree regression trees data marts customer modeling market segmentation market segment market analysis direct marketing predictive marketing predictive intelligence customer predictions customer prediction predictive analytic predictive analytics analytics consultant attrition modeling predictive crm analytics analytic database analytics database marketing direct response customer acquisition customer response customer attrition cross-sell crm predictive analytics predictive model customer prediction analytics services analytics consulting predictive analytics consulting prediction impact prediction analytics prediction intelligence business prediction marketing analytics crm analytics predictive analytics san francisco siegel better analytics customer analytics customer analytic predictive models predictive modeling response modeling marketing models response model predictive analytics decision analytics customer analytics data analytics analytics crm advanced analytics healthcare analytics marketing analytics analytics software siebel analytics strategy analytics strategic analytics predictive analysis hr analytics workforce analytics analytics software web business analytics spend analytics customer analysis web analytics statistical analysis statistical data mining data mining training data mining data mining consulting crm data mining predictive data mining data mining course data mining seminar data mining seminars data mining software web data mining data mining definition classification regression tree clementine clementime clemintine clemintime cart spss sas informatica analytics time series data mining financial data mining data mining introduction research in data mining response modeling web intelligence web prediction real-time predictive analytics business analytics analytics training decision trees decision tree classification regression trees data mining marketing analytics database marketing analytics neural network naive bayes bayes predicitive analytics database marketing data miner data miners