May 24,2012 - May 25,2012
InterContinental Jakarta MidPlaza, Indonesia
Good news travel fast, but bad news travel even faster. Not only do companies have to take the correct action, but they have to respond in the shortest time possible to prevent further damage to their corporate reputation. With the onslaught of social media, companies are bogged down by insurmountable tasks of monitoring the real-time, viral online space. There is constant pressure to navigate an immediate response should a crisis break out. Only a holistic and well-mapped crisis communications plan can ensure the preservation of the corporate brand.
- Do you know how to manage crisis across multiple social media channels?
- Are you capable of answering the media when a crisis breaks out?
- How can you recover and rebuild your brand after a crisis?
This practical 2-day workshop aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills to develop a holistic crisis communications strategy; pick up effective crisis planning and response tactics. Learn the tips on how to deal with the media and identify possible risks embedded within company processes. The workshop leader will walk you through the entire crisis management framework, accompanied by real-life case studies and simulation exercises. Leverage on this opportunity to create an enhanced strategy to nip crises in the bud.
For more details, please visit http://www.conferences.com.sg/ws-crisisi.htm
For more information, please email Ms Ooi Fang Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6592 7367
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Mitigating Reputation Backlash through Effective Communications across Traditional & Social Media
- Contact person: Ms Ooi Fang Yu
- Event website: http://www.conferences.com.sg/ws-crisisi.htm
- Phone: +65 6592 7355
- Fax: +65 6338 6702