SANS WhatWorks Summit Series: The SANS WhatWorks Summit Series brings together the thought leaders of the industry...
iTWeb Security Summit 2012 Details
Security 440: 20 Critical Security Controls: Planning, Implementing and Auditing
17 May 2012 - 18 May 2012
Sandton Convention Centre
Maude Street Sandown 2196
Phone: +27 11 779 0000
Have trusted technologies failed you? The 7th annual ITWeb Security Summit brings together key industry experts in IT security and related industries who will focus on the issue of trust, and the need to re-assess the standard approaches to IT security.
We are proud to announce that this year SANS will be offering it's sought-after training at the summit.
One of the courses that will be run is: Security 440 - 20 Critical Security Controls: Planning, Implementing and Auditing, presented by Steve Armstrong, a SANS certified instructor.
This course will help you master specific, proven techniques and tools needed to implement and audit the Top Twenty Most Critical Security Controls. These Top 20 Security Controls are rapidly becoming accepted as the highest priority list of what must be done and proven before anything else at nearly all serious and sensitive organisations.
For more information see the ITWeb Summit website.
And to register for SEC440 please click here.
Delegates attending will receive:
- Overview of the Controls
- Core Automation and Metrics
- Strategic Coverage for Managers
- Strategic Coverage for Auditors
- Core Checklists
- Auditor Checklists
- SANS South Africa event Golf shirt
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Monday, February 6, 2012, to receive up to a $1,300.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Friday, April 13, 2012, to receive up to a $1,300.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- No Refunds after Friday, May 25, 2012.
- Discount applies to five- and six-day courses only.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Contact person: SANS Institute
- Event website: http://www.sans.org/info/101804
- Phone: (301) 654-SANS (7267)