Optimising Your Salvage & Casualty Response Operations
ACI’s American Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response will provide an in-depth look into salvage, towage and casualty response. The event will focus on the most current technical and operational developments in pollution defence and rapid casualty response, as well as effectively summarizing the latest legal and contractual issues to arise in the industry.
Over two days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers on the pressing issues concerning salvage, and casualty response, including:
- Innovations in the salvage industry including the successful integration of new technologies and operational strategies
- Implementing effective cost/benefit analysis to wreck oil removal projects
- Developing an effective pollution defence strategy against chemicals and crude oil
- Case-study examples of successful and rapid responses to casualty scenarios
- Maximizing the effectiveness of your communications across the entire salvage chain.
- Know exactly where you stand on insurance and contractual issues
- Assessing how best to approach larger scale operations in the salvage and casualty response industries
Who Will Attend?
All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused. Delegates will be drawn from salvage, tug and towage companies; ship-owners and ship-managers, and legal and insurance companies. Positions will include: Presidents, CEOs, VPs; Operations Managers, Technical Directors, Marine Surveyors, Fleet Managers, quality environment and safety managers and DPAs.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Maritime Salvage
- Attendees: salvage, tug and towage companies; ship-owners and ship-managers, and legal and insurance companies. Positions will include: Presidents, CEOs, VPs; Operations Managers, Technical Directors, Marine Surveyors, Fleet Managers, quality environment and safety
- Contact person: Dimitri Pavlyk
- Event website: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/conferences/eu-msu1.asp
- Phone: +44 207 981 2503