This Spreadsheet validation training explores strategies for recognizing when validation is required, how to achieve compliance and what documentation needs to be generated and maintained.Description
Spreadsheets are powerful business tools, and are increasingly used in manufacturing, tracking and quality systems - as well as in generating and interpreting business data. FDA requires spreadsheets to be validated per 21 CFR 210-211, Part 820 and to be compliant to 21 CFR Part 11 in some cases.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- Review of current FDA posture towards spreadsheets.
- Review the relationship between "validation" and "part 11 compliance".
- How do I determine which spreadsheets require validation?
- Which spreadsheets are required to be compliant to 21 CFR Part 11 regulation?
- Technical issues discussion.
- Practical tips on gaining control over spreadsheets.
- Practical tips on spreadsheet validation.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: ComplianceOnline
- Speakers: Alfonso Fuller
- Attendees: Management responsible for operational and quality systems ("system owners"),QA Directors, Managers and personnel,IT / IS managers and personnel
- Contact person: ComplianceOnline
- Event website: http://bit.ly/GDNTvz
- Phone: +1-650-620-3915
- Fax: +1-650-963-2556