The 8th Annual Project Finance Forum taking place on 29 - 30 May 2012 at Dubai will bring together key decision makers and industry experts from Middle East to explore economic challenges, political barriers, future predictions and governmental policies regarding project finance.
In lieu of the current Euro-crisis, project finance in the Middle East has seen a setback with regards to funding as most of the projects were backed by major lenders in the Europe.
With Basel III implementation on the horizon and the volatile liquidity situation, the 8th Annual Project Finance Forum will look into cases where the industry has worked out alternative solutions to keep funding their projects.
The 8th Annual Project Finance Forum will also delve into the future challenges for long term projects, possibilities and solutions.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Middle East Project Finance
- Speakers: Jonathan Robinson, MD - Head of Project Finance, HSBC - UAE, Atter Ezzat Hannoura, Director PPP Central Unit - Ministry of Finance â€“ Egypt
- Contact person: Mohor Mukherjee
- Event website: www.fleminggulf.com
- Phone: +97146091570
- Fax: +97146091589