The architecture of our cities and regions faces a great transformation, worldwide. In many cities and communities this change is already manifest, in the search for buildings and property investments fit for future generations. New projects thrive without coal or nuclear power, conserve water and resources, respond to local history, culture and social aspirations. Such qualities ensure the highest expectations for efficiency, profitability and investment security.
Tomorrow’s property and wider development investments literally come alive: they are resource minimising and bio-climatic, generate renewable energy locally and secure both income and value. Biodiversity and local food security are a priority in today’s search for sustainable settlement design and development. The aesthetics of our architectural and urban projects follows these principles – articulation the true meaning of a New Modern. The conference is dedicated to successful international initiatives in sustainable urban and regional design, from Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Sweden and Switzerland to the United States.
Conference brochure: http://www.uni.li/Portals/0/docs/ar/lisdar/flyer_tag2.pdf
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Renewable City: architecture, property and infrastructure
- Sponsors: Government of Liechtenstein, Kaiser Partner, NaturPur Institut, Zurich, Lorenz & Laura Reibling Family Foundation, Taurus Investment Holdings Boston, Climate Foundation LIFE, Liechtenstein
- Speakers: Renate Muessner; Stefan Behnisch; Ingela Lindh; Manfred Hegger; Steffen Lehmann; Kaarin Taipale; FranĂ§oise HĂ©lĂ¨ne Jourda; Tony Ciochetti; Roger Baumann; Lorenz Reibling; Carmen de Jong; Hans-Peter Schmidt; Viraj Puri; Franz Baumgartner; Peter Staub; Co
- Contact person: Andreas Jaeger
- Event website: www.lisdar.li