Asia is among the fastest growing clinical trials regions in the world and also the most promising. Asia houses more than half the world’s population and represents huge unmet medical needs.
Industry forecasters are unanimous that the region is home to markets that will see high sales growth in the near and long term future. From a clinical trials perspective, the exponential growth in Asia is driven by unprecedented access to patients, need to gain efficiencies and cost savings in phase II and Phase III studies.
CTA 2012 is organized with the objective of educating American companies about clinical trials in Asia. While many of the larger companies are aware of the intricacies of Asian trials, a recent survey revealed that almost 80% of the small pharmaceutical and biotech companies are eager for more information.
The Goal of the CTA 2012 is to present the right picture about Asia and to showcase the companies from the region. The event highlights the opportunities in Asia and details ways to overcome the challenges. This should increase the flow of clinical research work to Asia.
As a geographically focused business meeting it has a few parallels in the depth of its coverage of Asian issues and the networking opportunities for those interested in Asia
The conference advisory board and the speaker faculty are leading experts from North America and Asia, with hands-on experience in clinical trials in Asia.
The Agenda tackles all the key strategic, regulatory and scientific issues impacting the industry today as well as perspectives about the future.
The format of the conference is designed to deliver a CXO / VP level, interactive conference experience over an innovative 2 day program.
Whether you are already working in Asia or planning to take your trial there, this summit will prepare you for success!
Benefits of Attending: This essential update will be of benefit to you if you are:
- Currently conducting clinical studies in Asia.
- Want to evaluate Asia for an upcoming study.
- Establishing a network of Asian CRO suppliers.
- Outsourcing your Data management, Bio-statistics, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance.
- Thinking about cost effective ways of managing your trial program.
- Interested in gaining an Asia perspective for future needs.
Who should attend: Executives from Pharmaceutical, Biotech,CRO’s, IT Firms and other solution providers.
Level: CSOs, VPs, Directors and Heads of:
- Clinical Research & Development
- Clinical Research Operations, Monitoring & Strategy
- Clinical Data Management and Medical Writing
- Clinical IT, E- Clinical systems and Compliance
- Medical and Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Control/Assurance/GCP
- Safety Surveillance and clinical trial supplies.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Clinical Trials in Asia 2012
- Contact person: Amita Shah
- Event website: http://www.ssiconnects.com
- Phone: +44 07624163850
- Tag: conference cros clinical outsourcing usa asia clinical trials in asia 2012 san diego outsourcing event clinical trials in china india clinical trials in taiwan japan clinical trials in korea china cros india cros taiwan cros korea cros japan cros asia clinical trials oncology trials diabetes trials clinical trials in asia boston applied clinical trials dia 2012 asco 2012 outsourcing in clinical trials ada 2012 clinical trial partnerships 2012 world vaccine congress 2012 partnerships in clinical trials 2012 magi's clinical research conference - 2012