Join us for IT security training during SANS Toronto 2012, May 14-19, 2012. SANS is bringing 5 courses to Toronto in IT security; hacker techniques; web app pen testing; and wireless hacking, pen testing, and defense, as well as our CISSP Cert prep course. The attacks continue, and the need has never been greater to be up to date and on top of your defensive skills. Why not take advantage of this high-quality, hands-on, immersion security training?
Here is our IT security courses lineup with their respective GIAC Certifications
- Management 414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam (GISP) with Ted Demopoulos
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC) with Tanya Baccam
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling (GCIH) with Christopher Crowley
- Security 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GWAPT) with Justin Searle
- Security 617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses (GAWN) with Lawrence Pesce
As you can see, all of our courses offered at SANS Toronto 2012 are associated with a GIAC Certification. Put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 40,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the Infosec industry safe! Visit our GIAC Roadmap for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
Register and pay by April 4 and receive a $500 tuition fee discount! Also, the special SANS room rate of $189 CDN single/double at the Hyatt Regency Toronto will be honored based on space availability though April 13, so mark your calendar and get the most out of your training dollars. This rate includes high-speed Internet access in your room.
While you are visiting Toronto for our SANS IT security training conference, the Hyatt Regency Toronto is just steps from the business and financial districts, the convention centre, and over 150 restaurants and bars. Explore attractions like the Royal Ontario Museum, the Opera House, and the adjacent Theatre District. Take a shopping trip to Eaton Centre, trendy Queen Street, or exclusive Yorkville. Niagara Falls is only an hour and a half away. Toronto is an exciting destination for training and a unique getaway!
When you attend SANS Toronto 2012, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will able to use immediately upon returning to the office.
Here's what some of our students have to say about our IT security training:
"You know that after 6 days of full training days that you are sad the course is over, the course has been fantastic." - Byron Trzeciak, Nemmco
"SANS Instructors are the best out there. The content is fresh and timely. I'll be absorbing this material long after returning to work." - Erich Knaak, Watermark Credit Union
"SANS educates you on the real world tools and tactics that are useful for external testers." - Caleb McGary, The Boeing Company
"If you want training from the trusted source for information security, go straight to SANS." - Tracey Pintell-Quade, Eagan, McAllister Associates, Inc.
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Toronto 2012. We look forward to seeing you all there!
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, April 4, 2012, to receive up to a $500.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, April 18, 2012, to receive up to a $250.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- No Refunds after Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
- Discount applies to five- and six-day courses only.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Contact person: SANS Institute
- Event website: http://www.sans.org/info/93469
- Phone: (301) 654-SANS (7267)