Conference: October 1-3 // Training: September 30, 4–5 October
GOTO Aarhus 2011 is an international Software Conference. Enjoy over 90 presentations, 12 training sessions and 20 tracks provided by some of the world’s leading softwareâ€¨development experts. The target audience for GOTO conferences (formerly known as JAOO) are software developers, IT architects and project managers. GOTO Aarhus has been an annual event in Denmark since 1997 and attracts more than 1300 participants.
GO TO conference website for more information on tracks, speakers, registration, etc.: http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2012/
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Software development conference
- Sponsors: Basho, IBM, Nokia, Redpill, Microsoft, VM-ware, agile.team, Senscha, Version2, and more.
- Speakers: Chris Nodder, Mike Lee, Jean Tabaka, Linda Rising, Jez Humble, and many more to come...
- Contact person: Amalie Schmidt
- Event website: http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2012/