The 5th Annual Forensics and Incident Response Summit will again be held in the live musical capital of the world?, Austin, Texas. The Summit will focus on high quality and extremely relevant content as well as panel discussions in Digital Forensics and Incident Response. The 2012 theme is currently in development as the digital forensics and incident response community is constantly evolving and our content promises to be cutting-edge and relevant to ensure you will be able to utilize the ideas presented when you return to your organization.
In addition, we encourage you to take every opportunity to make the most of this event from attending the Summit to registering for one or more of the pre-summit training classes taught by SANS' top-rated instructors.
The following skills based courses will be offered June 20-25, 2012.
* FOR 408 - Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth
* FOR 508 - Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
* FOR 558 - Network Forensics
* FOR 610 - Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques
This event promises to bring together the leading minds in digital forensics and incident response community. Evening events are being planned to give you the opportunity to enjoy Austin's best. Share a table with your peers, friends and speakers. Rub shoulders with people who do what you do - from a wide cross section of industries, company sizes and experiences. See you in Austin.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Contact person: SANS Institute
- Event website: http://www.sans.org/info/87849
- Phone: (301) 654-SANS (7267)