Facts & Figures 2011
- 8,263 professional visitors from 18 countries and regions in total. The overseas exhibitors are mainly from Europe, America and Southeast Asia!
- 503 exhibitors from 20 countries and regions, totalling 65 foreign exhibitors, with 5 overseas National Pavilions! as will as 50 well known shipyards from Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Fujian, Shandong, and Hubei province!
- Such as: Indonesian National Shipowner's Association, The Navy Equipment Department of the Chinese People's Liberation Army, The Shanghai Shipbrokers Association contribute their full support to build up a professional trading platform!
- Liaoning, Fujian, Shandong and other main Shipbuilding Provinces attend CIMPS in groups, together with plenty of companies from Singapore, America, Finland, Italy, Germany, UK, Holland and Korea!
- Ship owners gathering in shipping forum, special match-making among equipment suppliers, shipyards and ship owners to make the dynamic conferences more successful!
HIGHLIGHTS of 2012 CIMPS-Europort:
A maritime event you cannot afford to miss!
- Your gateway to the No.1 shipbuilding hub in China
- Special purpose ships & advanced technology
- Strong governmental support
- Simultaneous Offshore Technology, Equipment Exhibition & Conference
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Marine and Offshore
- Sponsors: Jiangsu Provincial People's Government, China Shipowners' Association (CSA), China Association of the National Shipbuilding Industry (CANSI), The Chinese Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineering (CSNAME)
- Speakers: to be determined
- Attendees: shipyards, equipment suppliers, buyers
- Contact person: eric
- Event website: www.china-ship.com
- Phone: +86-25-84521101-858
- Fax: +86-84692610