Traditionally the local pharmaceutical industry in Asia has been dominated by generic pharmaceutical companies. Multi-National companies setting up operations or outsourcing to countries in the Asia Pacific region have therefore had strong concerns about Intellectual Property (IP) in these countries.
Pharmaceutical IP Protection in Asia (PIPPA) will address the ongoing legislative changes to IP protection in countries such as India, China, Singapore and Korea providing a platform for pharmaceutical legal counsel and the legal profession to exchange views and assess current trends.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Pharmaceutical IP Intellectual Property Protection
- Sponsors: CRO, Data management and logistics companies, Contract Research Organisations
- Attendees: CEO, CSO, VP, Vice President, Intellectual Property, Legal, Regulatory Affairs, Counsel, Intellectual Property, IP, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals
- Contact person: Scott Taylor
- Event website: http://www.globalengage.co.uk/events.html
- Phone: +44 (0) 1865 811188
- Fax: +44 (0) 1865 793165