The 1st International Conference on Environmental Impact and Development originated from the need to provide an inter-disciplinary forum where the most serious problems affecting sustainable development can be discussed. The basic premise is that development projects need to consider the most pressing issues related to environmental impacts in order to provide complete solutions.
The current emphasis on sustainable development is a consequence of the general awareness of the need to solve numerous environmental problems resulting from our modern society. This has resulted in the need to assess the impact of economic investments on the environment. The topic of investment assessment and environmental economics needs to be discussed in an integrated way, in accordance with the principles of sustainability, considering the social and environmental aspects of new investments, as well as possible environmental damage.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Sustainable Development
- Sponsors: WIT Transactions Ecology and the Environment, International Journal of Sustainable Development and Planning, International Journal of Safety and Security
- Contact person: Alice Jones
- Event website: http://www.wessex.ac.uk/12-conferences/environmental-impact-2012.html