The International Association for the History of Nephrology (IAHN) was founded in 1994 by a group of nephrologists with the purposes of promoting, stimulating and encouraging research, study, interest and writing in the history of medicine as it pertains to all aspects related to the kidney and urinary tract.
The IAHN supports and cooperates with local, national and international organizations having similar purposes. It organizes and arranges meetings, forums and seminars. It also presents awards and issues publications that serve its purposes. It conducts its activities solely for educational, scientific and literary purposes, and not for monetary profit.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Sponsors: International Association for the History of Nephrology (IAHN)
- Attendees: Individuals Related to Nephrology
- Contact person: Conference Secretariat
- Event website: http://iahn.info/index.html