The Mackay Centre for Research on Community and Children's Services (CROCCS) is hosting this conference, which also includes practical workshops. Keynote presentations are:
* Tackling domestic and family violence: balancing aspirations and action - Professor Cathy Humphreys, Alfred Felton Chair of Child and Family Welfare.
* International perspectives on the search for stability and family membership for maltreated children - Professor June Thoburn, emeritus professor of social work at the University of East Anglia, England.
* A different identity: an exploration of identity for children in foster care - Michelle Moss, art therapist and winner of the CROCCS 'Carmel Daveson' Bursary award for 2006.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: Overcoming Violence and Poverty
- Contact person:
- Event website: http://www.croccs.org.au/events.htm
- Phone: (07) 4957 5400