ClueCon - is an annual 3-Day Telephony User and Developer Conference bringing together the entire spectrum of Telephony from TDM circuits to VoIP and everything in between. The presentations and discussions will cover several open source telephony applications such as Asterisk/OpenPBX, Bayonne, YATE and FreeSWITCH, technical and entrepreneurial applications. Call 877 742-CLUE or register at http://www.cluecon.com.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: A gathering of the most brilliant minds on open source Internet telephony
- Sponsors: Sangoma, Voxeo, Cepstral, truphone, OpenVox, PBX EQ, Asterlink, FreeSwitch, Tollfree Express, O'Reilly, CentOS, and DIDXchange
- Speakers: Asterisk/OpenPBX, Bayonne, YATE and FreeSWITCH, and more
- Attendees: Open source users, developers and entrepreneurs ASP, Clec, Ilec, Wireless operators, and more.
- Contact person: Brian West
- Event website: www.cluecon.com
- Phone: 1-877-742-CLUE
- Fax: 1-918-429-0404