The Congress will focus on the most relevant issues that reflect the main theme of the Congress – “New Technologies, Healthy Human Being and Environment” including traditional topics and aspects of environmental health, such as health impact and health risk assessment, noise and electromagnetic fields impact, food safety and public education. The Congress will touch as well new challenges to public health - such as information technologies, gene engineering, new epidemics, climate change and other.
Vilnius, the historical capital of Lithuania, dating back to the 14th century, has the most beautiful and the largest old town, awarded with the status of World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, with Vilnius University being the oldest one in Eastern Europe.
- Registration Open
- Call for Papers
- Call for Speakers
- Receive GTM eblast updates
- Security Code:
- Theme: New Technologies, Healthy Human Being and Environment
- Sponsors: AIM Group Baltic UAB
- Attendees: Individuals Related to Environmental Health
- Contact person: Prof. dr. Rimantas Stukas
- Event website: http://www.ifeh2012.org/welcome